Photo Credit: IndependentFashionBloggers.com Article, ” You don’t need a massive following to make a living blogging.” Link 7.
School’s back in session! So, in the true spirit of school, we have brought you some helpful and educational links for your business. There is something for everyone in this list from the psychology behind business, how to make business-talk entertaining, and the six things that all websites should have. It’s a bounty of cool, trendy tips.
1. Press releases are meant to entertain and inform. Find out several useful tips that will make your press releases more audience friendly. (entrepreneur.com)
2. Psychology, meet business. Find out what your customers are thinking, and watch your business grow! (openforum.com)
3. The best mode of advertising is word of mouth. If you want your business to grow, you have to learn how to make them talk! (entrepreneur.com).
4. Don’t freak out about your website. Ok, we know that is impossible. Freak out less because of these six things all websites should have. (under30CEO.com).
5. Finders keepers, losers weepers? Don’t think you are going to get away with taking other people’s copy–this only brews legal issues. (openforum.com)
6. Why didn’t they think of this sooner? Business cards have become a formality. Find out how to make yours useful. (Forbes.com).
7. The truth about a blogger’s income. It’s not always consistent and peachy, and it’s definitely not as guaranteed to pay as people make it out to be.
8. How much can a single spam link be worth? At least $13 a post, and when the post has millions of views, even up to $200.00. Find out what that means for your page. (mashable.com)
Thank you for reading, and as always, leave a comment. What was your favorite link?